Saturday, June 11, 2011

Challenge Time!

Thanks to all of you who played along in the Anything Goes challenge last week. That's always a popular theme! I hope you'll join us again this week for our challenge which is to use PEARLS and LACE. Now, I'm not a big fan of lace. In fact, I had to actually go out and buy some lace so I could make my card. :) But, now that I have some, I may be using it more often like I did on this card I made with Scarlette:
Photobucket
Head over to the Catch the Bug Blog for more inspiration from the Bugaboo DT and then get your own card together to enter the challenge. Good luck!

3 comments:

  1. She looks so elegant! Beautiful color and paper choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very classy!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great...she's diva-up in blue....super fun card!

    ReplyDelete