Saturday, June 25, 2011

Challenge Time!

Welcome back to another Saturday challenge with Bugaboo Stamps and Catch the Bug! This week, it's a color challenge with a little addition. Use the colors red, white and blue AND use ribbon. Of course, given the time of year, that color combo makes you think of 4th of July cards and patriotic cards of all different kinds. Not here at my blog. You know I'm obsessed with snowmen, even this far into the summer, so I had to go with this adorable snowman that I colored in blue and added some red papers and ribbons around:
Photobucket
It's your turn to make whatever red, white and blue card you want to make. Just be sure to add some ribbon and link it up at the Catch the Bug Blog to be in the running for the prizes.

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know you were obessed with snowman but I know now....haha Anyhooo, with that in mind, you definitely thought outside the box and I'm loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful card Lori ! love the embossing and ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Lori!!! I love everything about it!

    ReplyDelete